Thursday, January 1, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to the Newsflashr Business Blog - Editor's Picks! My name is Corey Rosenbloom, author of the Afraid to Trade.com blog, and Newsflashr.com founder Gal Arav has asked me to wade through all the great content that is contained from the many financial blogs located at Newsflashr's Business Blog section and save you time by pulling the best of the best blog posts for the week.

It will be my goal to call your attention to the top posts each week that feature informative, creative, useful, interesting or perhaps humorous financial content that I feel you would find the most benefit from reading.

The links will be featured on the Business Blog section for easy reference. I will only be able to feature one article per site per week, and I will be posting them based on site rank as determined by Newsflashr's ranking system - they will be formatted to integrate into the Newsflashr site.

Feel free to contact me to suggest an outstanding post for consideration.

1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    uplike

    ReplyDelete